Dr. Bryan Sweeney is a psychologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Sweeney specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sweeney evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sweeney because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Bryan Sweeney PH.D's Practice location
Houston, TX 77058Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Sweeney PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Dr. Barbara P. Uzzell PHD3511 Chatwood Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004
- Dr. Kelley M. Williams PSY.D.17555 El Camino Real Houston TX 77058
- Lashonda F. Wooten509 Rocky Springs Drive McKinney Texas 75071
- Dr. Brian Kearns PH.D306 W Edgewood Dr Friendswood TX 77546
- Dr. Michael Brandon PHD620 West Main League City TX 77573