Dr. David Hayes is an anesthesiologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Hayes ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hayes also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 2009
- Expression of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) transcripts encoding homologues to important human proteins in diverse EBV associated diseases.
- Cytogenetic analysis of gemistocytic cells in gliomas.
- [Severe hypokalemia with paralysis in a patient with distal renal tubular acidosis as an initial expression of Sjögren's syndrome].
- Short-term impact of carbon dioxide, helium, and gasless laparoscopic donor nephrectomy on renal function and histomorphology in donor and recipient.
- Validation of a bulk tank milk antibody ELISA to detect dairy herds likely infected with bovine viral diarrhoea virus in New Zealand.
- Effects of calving induction on subsequent milk yield and reproductive performance of cows from seasonally mated New Zealand dairy herds.
- Nutritional hormesis.
- Imatinib-induced pseudoporphyria.
- Chemical-biological warfare: medical logistics and defense.
- A patient with acute pancreatitis and unusual vermiform stools.
- Information distribution, interdependence, and activity levels.
- Bone-conduction microphones.
- Probable dermatophilosis in 2 cats.
- Results from the vision care survey relative to the profile of contact lens fitters.
- Paradoxical response to heparin in 10 patients with ulcerative colitis.
Dr. David Powell Hayes MD's Practice location
Dr. David Powell Hayes MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a skin condition that causes reddish, scaly patches on the scalp that sometimes spread to the face and neck. A number of patches may be produced on the scalp or may spread over the scalp completely. This type of psoriasis is very common and most of the people who have scalp...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Youssef Y. Yassa MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Cynthia Marie elizabeth Taber MD1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Curtis C. Evenson MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Jay A Woodring MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. James R Belk MD1235 E Cherokee St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Robin Talley M.D.3801 S National Ave Springfield MO 65807