Dr. Rashmi Chugh MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1500 East Medical Center Dr B1 Floor Cancer Recp Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Rashmi Chugh is an oncologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Chugh specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Chugh manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1998
- Bone Cancer
Dr. Rashmi Chugh MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Rashmi Chugh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chugh
- Women Are Suffering Due to Lack of Genetic Testing
There is a gene test that can help prevent and treat ovarian cancer with more success. This test is known as the BRCA gene test, which identifies a mutation that results in a dysfunctional enzyme whose job it to correct DNA mutations.Because cancer is due to mutations leading to unchecked tumor...
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Breast Cancer Death Rate Has Dropped Dramatically in the US
The results from a 2015 breast cancer study are in, and the news is great!The study shows there is a 39% lower death rate in the US from breast cancer. And that there has been a steady decline of such deaths since 1989. The reduction in breast cancer-related deaths is reported to be the result of...
- For Cancer, Chemotherapy's Complementary Medicine Is Social Interaction
Even with cancer survival rates notably improving during the last few years, cancer is still one of the leading causes of death in the United States and internationally. Finding a way to cure, combat, and prevent cancer is one of the top priorities for researchers, scientists, and medical...
- Ovarian Cancer: Get the Facts
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest types of cancer that affects the female population. The disease is very painful and uncomfortable, which can spread to the nearest organs in a very short time. If the disease is discovered at the first (localized) stage, the patient will have a 5-year survival...
- 17 Years After September 11, 2001, FBI Agent Battles Lymphoma With the Help of the Sentara Cancer Network
FBI explosives expert, Thomas Mohnal, has been witness to a lot of horrific cases in his line of work. The Unabomber case, Embassy bombing in Africa, plane crashes that happened in New York and Mexico – the list goes on and on. ...
- Dr. Clara Hwang M.D.2799 West Grand Boulevard Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Massimo Arcerito MD3660 Park Sierra Drive Riverside California 92505
- M. Samm Pryce2190 South State Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Dr. Edward J. Kim M.D.3811 Halcon Place Davis California 95618
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Douglas W Blayney MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109