Dr. Noah Bryant practices Emergency Medicine in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Bryant assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Bryant examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Noah Bryant M.D.'s Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
Noah Bryant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. James Bennett Bragman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Raymond L. Fowkes Jr. M.D.1 Ford Pl Detroit Michigan 48202
- Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Dr. Stefanie L. Wise M.D.19009 Wayne Road Livonia Michigan 48152
- Dr. Candace Nicole Johnson M.D.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Matthew Sebens3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073