Dr. Buddy Fein is a Chiropractor practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Fein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fein seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Buddy H. Fein DC's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319Get Direction
Dr. Buddy H. Fein DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C.350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C.1728 Northeast Miami Gardens Drive North Miami Beach Florida 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC1240 N University Drive Coral Springs FL 33071
- Vanessa Kathleen Shields-Fiore7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Donna L. Watson1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305