Danielle Ouimette L.M.T is a top Doctor in PORTSMOUTH, NH.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Danielle Ouimette L.M.T is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Danielle Ouimette L.M.T is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Danielle Ouimette L.M.T is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In PORTSMOUTH, NH, Danielle Ouimette L.M.T is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Danielle Ouimette L.M.T's Practice location
PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801Get Direction
Danielle Ouimette L.M.T's reviewsWrite Review
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Was the Backlash Justified? 60 Minutes Portrayal of Max Whelan, a 12-Year-Old Boy with Severe Non-Verbal Autism
12-year-old Max Whelan has severe non-verbal autism and an undiagnosed intellectual disability, which makes him prone to unpredictable violent behavior and destructive meltdowns. “He is unpredictable. One minute he will be aggressive, hitting and punching anything he can reach, and the next he...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Richard L Zeff M.D.137 Portsmouth Avenue Stratham NH 03885
- Dr. Carlos A Palacio M.D.330 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Newton Peters M.D.155 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Clinton Frederick Miller M.D.330 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. James Harold Bress M.D.60 Rochester Hill Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Ms. Heidi Macvittie MD21 Whitehall Rd Rochester NH 03867