Dr. Steven Chin is a pediatrician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Chin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics
Dr. Steven Chin MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Steven Chin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 Chief Justice Cushing Highway Cohasset Massachusetts 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114