Dr. James Kelly is a urologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kelly specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1991
Dr. James Kelly MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63118Get Direction
Dr. James Kelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. Salim I. Hawatmeh M.D.12345 West Bend Drive St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Stephen D. Marshall MD724 North Main Street Laconia New Hampshire 03246
- Dr. Ralph J. Torrence MD106 Worthington Oaks Dr Creve Coeur Missouri 63141
- Dr. Michael Harry Mastromichalis M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Mrs. Angela Leigh Alt MD224 S. Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017