Dr. David Chaulk is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Chaulk specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Dr. David Carlson Chaulk MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. David Carlson Chaulk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins Could Help Fight Cystic Fibrosis
Doctors and medical professionals in recent years have prescribed numerous antibiotics to cystic fibrosis patients in order to counteract Burkholderia cenocepacia, bacteria that are known to cause lung infections in those with cystic fibrosis.It has become apparent in recent years that these...
- Second Opinions for Multiple Sclerosis: When Are They Advisable?
The decision of whether or not to seek out a second opinion during medical procedures or diagnoses is often uncertain, and many struggle to understand when or how to get one. It is important to follow these guidelines for attaining expertise from an multiple sclerosis specialist, while still...
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Nanette C. Dudley MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. April R Jaeger MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Laura Lynn Sells MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Robert G Bolte MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Jeffrey E. Schunk MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward P. Junkins MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113