Kimberly Welch is a physical therapist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Kimberly Welch specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kimberly Welch can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kimberly Welch will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Kimberly A Welch DPT, OCS's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
Mechanicsville, VA 23116Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly A Welch DPT, OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Steven M Conway PT750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Mrs. Susan Elizabeth Aiken PT1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Todd R Shropshire Other10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Jon Michael Morrissette DPT10965 Winds Crossing Drive Charlotte NC 28273
- Shaun M Riney PHYSICAL THERAPY15825 John J Delaney Blvd Charlotte NC 28277
- Mrs. Elizabeth Gillard Nichols PT101 W WT Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262