Dr. Robert Lytle is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in La Canada Flintridge, CA. Dr. Lytle specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Lytle is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Lytle are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1998
Robert James Lytle D.D.S.'s Practice location
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011Get Direction
Robert James Lytle D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Hamlet Charmahali Garabedian DMD, MD501 Iron Bridge Rd Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Fariborz Aframiyan Farnad DMD421 North Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Apel Keuroghlian MD2265 W. Lincoln Ave. Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. David Cedeno DDS MD1127 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90017
- Dr. Ramin Shabtaie D.D.S.10921 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90024
- Dr. David Salehani D.D.S., M.D.9201 W Sunset Blvd West Hollywood CA 90069