Mary Crowson is a physical therapist practicing in Louisville, MS. Mary Crowson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Mary Crowson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Mary Crowson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Mary Margaret Crowson PT, DPT's Practice location
Louisville, MS 39339Get Direction
STARKVILLE, MS 39759Get Direction
Dr. Mary Margaret Crowson PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Leigh Garrett Turnipseed DPT110 N WALMART DR LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Sheri Shurden148 E Cherry St Ackerman MS 39735
- Sarah Woodward3301 HIGHWAY 14 W LOUISVILLE MS 39339
- Daniel Ralph Henderson PT1112b Maria Ln Iuka MS 38852
- Angela K Elmshaeuser DPT3385 Dexter Ct Davenport IA 52807
- Michael Brown DPTAll-American Drive Starens Center Room 118 University MS 38677