Dr. Gracia M Damian MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1733 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL, 33805
Dr. Gracia Damian is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Damian specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Damian can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Damian can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1991
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Hutzel Hospital Wayne St University
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Gracia M Damian MD's Practice location
Dr. Gracia M Damian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Damian
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Affect Women of All Ages?
Ovarian cancer is the most common type of cancer (besides breast cancer) among the female population. Sometimes, ovarian cancer comes together with many other diseases, such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irregular periods, and after hormone replacement therapies.This disease is most...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Harper MD4701 North Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Dr. Gregory Alan Damery MD6818 Turnberry Isle Ct Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Humberto Lamoutte MD2230 Huntington Dr N Algonquin IL 60102
- Dr. Carlos I Gabriel M.D.Bond Clinic, P. A. Winter Haven FL 33880
- Dr. Tarek Gamal Garas MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Jennifer R Roller MD38030 Daughtery Rd Zephyrhills FL 33540