Dr. James Bautz is an internist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Bautz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bautz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1985
Harvard Medical School 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care, Preventive Care, Cholesterol Management (lipid Disorders) And More
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- MemberSaint Luke's Care
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Calif
- University of California, San Francisco 1988
- George Washington University Medical Center
- Interal Medicine, George Washington University, Washington, DC 1990
Dr. James B Bautz M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. James B Bautz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MD5604 Southwest Lee Boulevard Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Nina Arakelova MD11881 W 112th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116