Dr. Amanda Marshall is a speech language pathologist practicing in CLAREMORE, OK. Dr. Marshall specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Marshall evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Marshall helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Amanda Elizabeth Marshall SLP's Practice location
CLAREMORE, OK 74017Get Direction
Mrs. Amanda Elizabeth Marshall SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Tiffany Lee Demier MS12899 E 76TH ST N OWASSO OK 74055
- Susan C Henderson S.L.P.3001 W BLUE STARR DR CLAREMORE OK 74017
- Ashley R Holden MS12899 E 76TH ST N STE 109 OWASSO OK 74055
- Mrs. Rebecca Anne Payne M.ED CCC-SLP22242 E 63RD ST S BROKEN ARROW OK 74014
- Elizabeth Ann Johnston M.S., CCC-SLP510 S ELLIOTT ST PRYOR OK 74361
- Mrs. Shauna Leann Jackson M.S., SLP-CCC510 S. ELLIOTT, SUITE C PRYOR OK 74361