Dr. Allan Bleich is an internist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bleich specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bleich provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University 1962
Dr. Allan C Bleich MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Allan C Bleich MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H827 Inman Village Pkwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD6916 McGinnis Ferry Road Suwanee Georgia 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Richard Kauffman M.D.3200 Downwood Cir NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310