Dr. Kenneth Dozier practices Geriatric Medicine in Madison, TN. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Dozier works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1971
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1971
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1981
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, Aerospace Medicine; Malcolm Grow Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Baptist Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- US Air Force Regional Hospital/Headquarters Air Armament Center (AFMC) Program
Dr. Kenneth C. Dozier MD's Practice location
Madison, TN 37115Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth C. Dozier MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Laurence M. Solberg1161 21st Avenue South Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Dr. Adejoke Foluke Aina-babalola MD6716 Nolensville Pike Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. Ralf C Habermann MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tracey Ellen Doering M.D.2000 Church St Nashville TN 37236
- Veronica Scott1701 Old Hickory Blvd. Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Naga vijaya Oruganti MD254 Ren Mar Dr Pleasant View TN 37146