Dr. Kenneth Pargament is a psychologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Pargament specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pargament evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pargament because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Community participation in mental health.
- The many methods of religious coping: development and initial validation of the RCOPE.
- Religious struggle as a predictor of mortality among medically ill elderly patients: a 2-year longitudinal study.
- Religion in the home in the 1980s and 1990s: a meta-analytic review and conceptual analysis of links between religion, marriage, and parenting.
- Forgiveness and romantic relationships in college: can it heal the wounded heart?
- Correlates of self-perceptions of spirituality in American adults.
- Development and implementation of a spiritual issues psychoeducational group for those with serious mental illness.
- Advances in the conceptualization and measurement of religion and spirituality. Implications for physical and mental health research.
- Measures of Hindu pathways: development and preliminary evidence of reliability and validity.
- Sacred changes: Spiritual conversion and transformation.
- Religious coping methods as predictors of psychological, physical and spiritual outcomes among medically ill elderly patients: a two-year longitudinal study.
- Religion and HIV: a review of the literature and clinical implications.
- Is spirituality a critical ingredient of meditation? Comparing the effects of spiritual meditation, secular meditation, and relaxation on spiritual, psychological, cardiac, and pain outcomes.
- Can group interventions facilitate forgiveness of an ex-spouse? A randomized clinical trial.
- Examining the links between spiritual struggles and symptoms of psychopathology in a national sample.
Dr. Kenneth I Pargament PHD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43606Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth I Pargament PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Dr. Mary Ellen Haines PH.D.3065 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Lawrence J. Johnson PH.D.4149 N Holland Sylvania Rd Toledo OH 43623
- Nicholas Hakeos LLP1192 Oakmont Dr Temperance MI 48182
- Dr. Kimberly Burkhart PHD3130 Glendale Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Grace Carol Bell PH.D.4251 Appomattox Dr Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Jason C Levine PH.D.4536 22nd Ave Kenosha WI 53140