Dr. Karen Maluf is an internist practicing in Chickasha, OK. Dr. Maluf specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Maluf provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1997
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- In-shoe multisensory data acquisition system.
- Monitoring in-shoe plantar pressures, temperature, and humidity: reliability and validity of measures from a portable device.
- Novel Award 2002. Comparison of physical activity and cumulative plantar tissue stress among subjects with and without diabetes mellitus and a history of recurrent plantar ulcers.
- Tendon Achilles lengthening for the treatment of neuropathic ulcers causes a temporary reduction in forefoot pressure associated with changes in plantar flexor power rather than ankle motion during gait.
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Karen S Maluf MD's Practice location
Chickasha, OK 73018Get Direction
Dr. Karen S Maluf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maluf
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Don Richard Hess M.D.2100 W Iowa Ave Chickasha OK 73018
- Dr. Ross Lane Fisher MD13500 S Tulsa Dr Oklahoma City OK 73170
- Dr. Anupama Bekkem M.D.2100 W Iowa Ave Chickasha OK 73018
- Dr. Maria Mercedes Mithlo M.D.115 N. E. Oldtown Drive Anadarko OK 73005
- Dr. Carmen B Bird pico MD404 Se 11th St Anadarko OK 73005
- Dr. Joe T. Bledose M.D.2220 W Iowa Ave Chickasha OK 73018