Dr. Abraham Benyunes is a pediatrician practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Benyunes is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Benyunes diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Benyunes can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1963
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1963
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition 2009
- Florida Super Doctors 2008
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Abraham Benyunes MD's Practice location
Dr. Abraham Benyunes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benyunes
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Octavio Vasconcello-Cohen11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175
- Dr. Gloria R. Riefkohl MD3100 SW 62nd Avenue Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Norma V. Vasconcello11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175