Dr. Vasilica Vasilescu is a psychologist practicing in Porterville, CA. Dr. Vasilescu specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vasilescu evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vasilescu because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Vasilica Vasilescu PH.D.'s Practice location
Porterville, CA 93257Get Direction
Dr. Vasilica Vasilescu PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Dr. Brooke Ann Foster PSY.D.1107 West Poplar Ave. Porterville CA 93257
- Dr. Cynthia Mckenzie PSY.D.26501 Avenue 140 Porterville CA 93257
- Dr. Mark Miculian PH.D.559 High Sierra Dr Exeter CA 93221
- Dr. Carrie Lynn-ortiz Anaforian PH.D.23370 Road 22 Chowchilla CA 93610
- Dr. Lananh J Nguyen PH.D.26501 Avenue 140 Porterville CA 93257
- Dr. Elise Gina Devecchio-cavagnaro PH.D.26501 Avenue 140 Porterville CA 93257