Dr. Constanta Dinulescu is a Dentist practicing in Stratford, CT. Dr. Dinulescu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Constanta Dinulescu DDS's Practice location
Stratford, CT 06614Get Direction
Constanta Dinulescu DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Jack M. Levine DDS375 Orange Street New Haven Connecticut 6511
- Dr. Robert M. Arbuckle D.D.S.134 Old Ridgefield Rd Wilton CT 06897
- Dr. Ashfaq Ahmad DMD890 Ethan Allen Highway Ridgefield CT 06877
- Dr. Murray Bruckel DDS26 Chestnut Hill Road Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Michael L. Curtis DMD,4699 Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 6606