Ashley Elgas is a physical therapist practicing in San Diego, CA. Ashley Elgas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ashley Elgas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ashley Elgas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ashley Elgas DPT's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92127Get Direction
Ashley Elgas DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Jonathan Cabral Newport Beach California 92009
- Mrs. Ana Luisa Elizondo MSPT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Ms. Elizabeth Stelter PT6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Jacob A Barrack D.P.T.115 Main St Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Shawn Renner PT1945 GARNET AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92109