Dr. Tracie Jones is an optometrist practicing in Edinboro, PA. Dr. Jones specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jones performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Mrs. Tracie Lorraine Jones OD's Practice location
Edinboro, PA 16412Get Direction
ERIE, PA 16508Get Direction
Mrs. Tracie Lorraine Jones OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Gregory A Griffith OD424 North St Meadville PA 16335
- Dr. Amanda Lee Madurski O.D.3323 Liberty St Erie PA 16508
- Dr. Michael D Chessario O.D.3279 WEST 26TH STREET ERIE PA 16506
- Dr. Andrew Michael Prischak OD229 Main St W Girard PA 16417
- Lori Fertig Conklin OD19219 State Hwy 198 Saegertown PA 16433
- Dr. Sara Goss O.D.1039 Park Ave Meadville PA 16335