Dr. Jeffrey Chinsky is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Chinsky is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chinsky diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chinsky can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1983
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stomach Flu
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Baylor College Of Med
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Jeffrey M Chinsky MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21229Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Chinsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chinsky
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Mrs. Regina Achamma George MD54 Scott Adam Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Mr. Salvador Papa MD2446 Mountain Road Pasadena Maryland 21122
- Dr. Olufunke S. Pickering M.D.2629 Riva Rd Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Farhad Aliabadi M.D.2225-E Defense Highway Crofton Maryland 21114
- Dr. Steven F. Brown M.D.17001 Science Drive Bowie Maryland 20715
- Dr. Marta Markman MD8109 Ritchie Highway Pasadena Maryland 21122