Dr. Larry Parker is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Angleton, TX. Dr. Parker specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Parker can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Parker can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1985
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1985
- Opiate Dependence
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Larry Keith Parker M.D.'s Practice location
Angleton, TX 77515Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Larry Keith Parker M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Larry Keith Parker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parker
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Mr. Stephan Paul Krotz M.D.1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Shirley Lima MD2000 E Greenville St Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Samatha Krishna Kadiyala M.D.115 Abner Jackson Pkwy Lake Jackson TX 77566
- Dr. Yvette Maechelle Poindexter MD1111 W Adoue Alvin TX 77511
- Ron Paul MD220 Blackstock Ln Lake Jackson TX 77566
- Mr. Gregory Carrington Cooke M.D.146 Hospital Drive Angleton TX 77515