Dr. Albert Tano MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine5955 Ponce De Leon Blvd Miami FL, 33146
Dr. Albert Tano is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Tano cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Universidad Cetec,Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 1982
Universidad TecnolÛgica de Santiago Escuela de Medicina
Umanand Prasad School of Medicine 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Pediatrics; New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (New Rochelle) Program
Dr. Albert Tano MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33146Get Direction
Dr. Albert Tano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tano
- What Employers Can do to Help Workers with Lupus
Any hiring manager of a company wants to build the ideal team to meet the goals and mission of the organization. So what if a potential employee mentions during an interview that he or she has a chronic illness? At the same time, what if this person has just the right skillset to get the job...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Luz Marcela Merchan MD29 S Greene St # Gs100 Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jose Adams MD4300 Alton Road Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Omar Costa-cruz MD215 Grand Ave Miami FL 33133
- Dr. Andrew Bg Kairalla MD8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Eduardo Bancalari MD1601 Nw 12 Ave Miami FL 33101
- Dr. Marya A Prado MD3100 Sw 62nd Ave Miami FL 33155