Dr. Chelsea Allen is a Dentist practicing in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Allen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Naval Hospital-Camp Pendleton
Dr. Chelsea Bond Allen D.M.D's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Get Direction
Dr. Chelsea Bond Allen D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Douglas J. Alterman DMD86 Rutledge Avenue Charleston South Carolina 29401
- Dr. Ralph Devon Parks D.M.D.2214 W Palmetto St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.35 Society Street Charleston SC 29401
- Dr. Jack Messenger Condrey DMD5306 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD1203 Two Island Ct Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Dr. Richard Joseph Rutecki DDS597 Old Mount Holly Rd Goose Creek SC 29445