Dr. Gerald T Bihn MD
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine1103 Village Square Dr Suite 205 Perrysburg OH, 43551
Dr. Gerald Bihn practices Neuropathology in Perrysburg, OH. Dr. Bihn studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1987
- Rehab Inst Mich/Dmc/Wayne State U
Dr. Gerald T Bihn MD's Practice location
Perrysburg, OH 43551Get Direction
Dr. Gerald T Bihn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bihn
- Alzheimer's Cases Expected to Quadruple by 2050
Alzheimer’s disease is among the conditions with the most surprising projections for the next 50 years as the numbers of diagnoses are expected to quadruple. But, why? Alzheimer’s disease is a condition that modifies a patient's lifestyle entirely. Although a cure for this neurodegenerative...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Signs of Stroke in Men
According to statistics, about 795,000 Americans are affected by a stroke. Moreover, the worst thing is that the majority of stroke victims will die from stroke-related complications. In fact, stroke is the third largest cause of death in the USA. It is particularly more prevalent in...
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- Dr. Osama O Zaidat MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Stanford C Rapp D.O.2109 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Ahmed B Arshad MD3949 Sunforest Ct Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Eduardo Tomas Calderon M.D.3949 Sunforest Ct Toledo OH 43623
- Dr. Timothy Michael Hickey M.D.2702 Navarre Ave Oregon OH 43616
- Dr. Fouzia Siddiqui M.D.2006 Health Campus Drive Harrisonberg Virginia 22802