Dr. Mark Hartigan is a psychologist practicing in Norcross, GA. Dr. Hartigan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hartigan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hartigan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mark Patrick Hartigan PH.D.'s Practice location
Norcross, GA 30092Get Direction
Dr. Mark Patrick Hartigan PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- How is Binge Eating Disorder Diagnosed?
Binge eating disorder can often go undetected for long periods of time because it is a condition characterized by shame, denial and secrecy. Being open about it is always the first step to its diagnosis. This makes diagnosis of this particular eating disorder challenging in most cases. Binge eating...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Dr. Emily P. Garai PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Susan G. Joseph62 Lenox Pointe NE Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Pamela Beth Collman PHD3495 Piedmont Road (buckhead) Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Terry A Crump PH.D.134 Powers Ferry Road Marietta GA 30067