Dr. Katie Vo is a radiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Vo specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1991
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- Temporal relationship between apparent diffusion coefficient and absolute measurements of cerebral blood flow in acute stroke patients.
- Magnetic resonance cerebral metabolic rate of oxygen utilization in hyperacute stroke patients.
- MR imaging enhancement patterns as predictors of hemorrhagic transformation in acute ischemic stroke.
- Evidence-based neuroimaging in acute ischemic stroke.
- Vascular permeability precedes spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- Preexisting statin use is associated with greater reperfusion in hyperacute ischemic stroke.
- MR imaging of oxygen extraction and neurovascular coupling.
- Defining the ischemic penumbra using hyperacute neuroimaging: deriving quantitative ischemic thresholds.
- Clinically relevant reperfusion in acute ischemic stroke: MTT performs better
- Imaging Oxygen Metabolism In Acute Stroke Using MRI.
- Reperfusion Beyond 6 Hours Reduces Infarct Probability in Moderately Ischemic Brain Tissue.
- Neurologic and neuroimaging manifestations of Cantú syndrome: A case series.
Katie D Vo MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Katie D Vo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Thomas Hellmut Schindler MD15928 Wetherburn Rd Chesterfield Missouri 63017
- Carrie Christina Morrison M.D.232 South Woods Mill Road Chesterfield Missouri 63017
- Mazan Abuawad M.D.350 7th St North Naples FL 34102
- Jay Albovias M.D.6420 Clayton Road St. Louis Missouri 63146
- Robert W. Smith M.D.10010 Kennelry Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- David Robert Huyette133 Stonebridge Crossing Drive Maryville Illinois 62062