Dr. Ramsey Fountain is a pediatrician practicing in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Fountain is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fountain diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fountain can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Ramsey Fountain M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ramsey Fountain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fountain
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Jason E. Reynolds MD53 Marion Road Wareham Massachusetts 02571
- Dr. Jennifer D Russell M.D.53 Marion Rd Wareham MA 02571
- Dr. Bartley Gray Cilento MD7 New Driftway Scituate MA 02066
- Dr. Charles F Polcari M.D.55 Dimock St Roxbury MA 02119
- Dr. Scott D Blanchard MD201 Quincy St Brockton MA 02302
- Dr. Kelli A Kennedy M.D.51 Mill St Hanover MA 02339