Dr. Caroline Criag Billingsley M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology410 W. 10th Ave, Starling Loving M210 Osu Wexner Medical C Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Caroline Billingsley is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Billingsley specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Billingsley can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Billingsley can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Caroline Criag Billingsley M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Charleston, SC 29401Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Caroline Criag Billingsley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Billingsley
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Dr. Anita P. Somani MD3600 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- Dr. Dorrie A. Friday MD150 Taylor Station Road Columbus Ohio 43213
- Dr. Beth A. Boyles M.D.3525 Olentangy River Road Columbus Ohio 43214
- Dr. David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Valerie Amber Waddell M.D.920 N Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Mervyn Samuel MD5910 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231