Dr. Eduardo Plantilla is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Plantilla specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Plantilla typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1968
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1968
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Surgery; Interfaith Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital Brooklyn Med Center 1968
Dr. Eduardo Plantilla MD's Practice location
Dr. Eduardo Plantilla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plantilla
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD1575 Blondelle Avenue Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Paul J.P. Bolanowski105 Denman Road Cramford New Jersey 7016
- Dr. Khaled F. Salhab MD259 1st St Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. Lev Mark Khitin MD8607 21st Ave Brooklyn NY 11214