Carol Wolf is a physical therapist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Carol Wolf specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carol Wolf can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carol Wolf will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Carol Faye Wolf P.T.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Ms. Carol Faye Wolf P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- DaRonne Jenkins DPT2424 Steinbeck Ln Powder Springs GA 30127
- Savas Koutsantonis D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Blair Green M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Amanda Blackmon D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Mary beth Verlander M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341