Dr. Robert Nolan is a Chiropractor practicing in Jeffersonville, IN. Dr. Nolan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Nolan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Robert Matthew Nolan D.C.'s Practice location
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Get Direction
Dr. Robert Matthew Nolan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Jillian R. Porter DC10232 Shelbyville Rd Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Richard T Reul D.C.3772 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40220
- Dr. Stephen Lee Graham D.C.205 Moser Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Mark Alan Walden DC1072 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40204
- Dr. Jeffrey E Lagree DC3922 Dupont Square South Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Rodney Sidney Brown D.C.6003 Pleasant Colony Ct Crestwood KY 40014