Gregory Yakimec is a physical therapist practicing in Greenville, RI. Gregory Yakimec specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gregory Yakimec can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gregory Yakimec will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Gregory Michael Yakimec DPT's Practice location
Greenville, RI 02828Get Direction
PAWTUCKET, RI 02860Get Direction
Mr. Gregory Michael Yakimec DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Andrew T Crellin DC RPT328 Cowesett Ave West Warwick RI 02893
- Dr. Michael Riccardi DPT119 West 23rd St. New York NY 10011
- Rebecca E Giles PT3600 Grant Ave Philadelphia PA 19114
- Donna M Larue DPT1525 Wampanoag Trl Riverside RI 02915
- Mr. Richard Brickman DPT1095 WASHINGTON ST ATTLEBORO MA 02703
- Ms. Kara Marie Chace DPT1525 Wampanoag Trail Riverside RI 02915