Dr. Michael Cafaro is a Chiropractor practicing in Mineral Ridge, OH. Dr. Cafaro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cafaro seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael John Cafaro D.C.'s Practice location
Mineral Ridge, OH 44440Get Direction
Dr. Michael John Cafaro D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Elsie Grace Yuen D.C.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Konstantinos D Galouzis DC263 W Mckinley Way Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Justin Napotnik D.C.11600 Lakeside Village Lane Windermere FL 34786
- Dr. Adrian Anthony Damato D.C.841 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. William J. Schneider D.C.2835 Elm Rd Ne Warren OH 44483
- Suzanne M. Shaw362 Boardman Poland Rd Boardman Ohio 44512