Dr. Melvin Lester Goldin MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry6401 Poplar Avenue Suite 318 Memphis TN, 38119
Dr. Melvin Goldin practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Memphis, TN. Dr. Goldin evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Goldin seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1975
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1975
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Melvin Lester Goldin MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Melvin Lester Goldin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldin
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Arif K. Mirza MD2707 Browns Ln Jonesboro AR 72401
- Dr. James B Moseley MD4646 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. David Struble M.D.6005 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Jyotsna S Ranga M.D.5055 E Broadway Blvd Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Uzma Naeem MD8316 Macon Ter Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. Annette C Blakes M.D.2610 Industry Way Lynwood CA 90262