Dr. Miguel Vasquez MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease243 Green Valley Rd Suite A Freedom CA, 95019
Dr. Miguel Vasquez is a cardiologist practicing in Freedom, CA. Dr. Vasquez specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vasquez also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1970
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1970
- Cook County Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine Sinai Samaritan Med Ctr, Internal Medicine St Vincent Char Hsp H-Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Miguel Vasquez MD's Practice location
Freedom, CA 95019Get Direction
Dr. Miguel Vasquez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vasquez
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Dr. Terence Lin MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Jay Austin Johnson M.D.1667 Dominican Way # 230 Santa Cruz CA 95065
- Dr. Ryan Brandt MD2025 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dr. Fiona Linsey Dulbecco M.D.2340 Clay St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Neil Sawhney MD2025 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dr. Stanley Hwang MD909 Blanco Cir Salinas CA 93901