Dr. Deborah Kwon is a cardiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kwon specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kwon also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Revascularization in heart failure in the post-STICH era.
- Myocardial T1 mapping: modalities and clinical applications.
- Is there a role for diastolic function assessment in era of delayed enhancement cardiac magnetic resonance imaging?: a multimodality imaging study in patients with advanced ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Multimodality imaging of pericardial disease.
- Focal fibrosis and diffuse fibrosis are predictors of reversed left ventricular remodeling in patients with non-ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Predictors and Prognostic Significance of Right Ventricular Ejection Fraction in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy.
- Predictors of Mortality in Patients With Severe Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Undergoing Surgical Mitral Valve Intervention.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Deborah H Kwon's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Deborah H Kwon | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Deborah H Kwon's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kwon
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Fadi El-Atat MD127 Pine St Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Sudhakar N. Chandurkar M.D.3155 Northwood Ln Westlake Ohio 44145
- Ismail S. Ahmed MD29325 Health Campus Drive Westlake Ohio 44145
- Michael Sam Zawaneh M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Deepu Nair M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Mohamed Bashar Mamlouk MD7915 Munson Rd Mentor OH 44060