Dr. Lisa Grasing is a family practitioner practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Grasing specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Grasing possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Lisa M Grasing DO's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66214Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64116Get Direction
Dr. Lisa M Grasing DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Dr. Amber Krysta Botros DO920 Main St Kansas City MO 64105
- Dr. Melodie A Armstrong MD8550 Marshall Dr Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Constance M Irick M.D.15270 W 119th St Olathe KS 66062
- Dr. Maiko G Ebersole-robinson MD MPH4810 State Ave Kansas City KS 66102
- Dr. Meredith Cindi Levine M.D.6400 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132
- Dr. Mike S Zuniga MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103