Duncan Bremner is a physical therapist practicing in Grand Junction, CO. Duncan Bremner specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Duncan Bremner can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Duncan Bremner will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Duncan Bremner's Practice location
Grand Junction, CO 81501Get Direction
Mr. Duncan Bremner's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Megan Fitzsimmons PT, DPT2497 Power Rd Unit 10 Grand Junction CO 81507
- Rogan Adams2901 N 12TH ST GRAND JUNCTION CO 81506
- Paulo Falcao PT551 KOKOPELLI BLVD UNIT B FRUITA CO 81521
- Rhonda Thibault-lloyd PT201 W PARK DR GRAND JUNCTION CO 81505
- Jona Bollinger259 Teller Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Granuaile Parrish2121 North Ave Grand Junction CO 81501