Dr. Palmer Peet is a Chiropractor practicing in Stowe, VT. Dr. Peet specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Peet seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Palmer M Peet DC's Practice location
Stowe, VT 05672Get Direction
Dr. Palmer M Peet DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Richard C Warmann D.C.2783 Us Rt 2 East Montpelier VT 05651
- Dr. Allison M Bogan D.C.54 School Cir East Hardwick VT 05836
- Dr. Jason James Charkalis D.C.188 South Main St. Stowe VT 05672
- Dr. Jason Wolstenholme D.C.1330 Exchange St Middlebury VT 05753
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Farrell D.C.213e Vt Route 15 Jericho VT 05465
- Dr. Thomas F Busby DC,LACP159 River Rd Essex Junction VT 05452