Dr. Catherine Molnar is a speech language pathologist practicing in NORTH TONAWANDA, NY. Dr. Molnar specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Molnar evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Molnar helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Catherine Molnar's Practice location
NORTH TONAWANDA, NY 14120Get Direction
Catherine Molnar's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Mr. Timothy M Kearns2545 SHERIDAN DR TONAWANDA NY 14150
- Rebecca L Nalbach SLP4635 UNION RD CHEEKTOWAGA NY 14225
- Karen Elizabeth Fuhrmann50 E NORTH ST BUFFALO NY 14203
- Mrs. Karen Marcia Ricciardi M.S. C.C.C./SLP50 EAST NORTH STREET BUFFALO NY 14203
- Colleen Haulton2980 WILLIAM ST CHEEKTOWAGA NY 14227
- Stephanie G Loranty4635 UNION RD CHEEKTOWAGA NY 14225