Dr. Donald Seitz is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Seitz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Seitz tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 1967
Medical College of Wisconsin 1967
Dr. Donald George Seitz MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23224Get Direction
Dr. Donald George Seitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Geoffrey B. Higgs MD7858 Shrader Road Richmond Virginia 23294
- Mr. Vipool Kirit Goradia MD100 Concourse Blvd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Edward Claiborne Irby M.D.7650 E. Parham Road Henrico VA 23294
- Dr. Barry Webster Burkhardt M.D.1400 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Lockett Wootton Garnett M.D.5899 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Baljit S Sidhu MD4710 Puddledock Road Prince George VA 23875