Dr. Jorge Escobar camargo is a cardiologist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Escobar camargo specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Escobar camargo also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Jorge Mario Escobar camargo MD's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77089Get Direction
Jorge Mario Escobar camargo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- Mr. Imtihan Maan Jawdat MD6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Mr. Virendra S. Mathur MD10942 Beinhorn Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. James T. Willerson M.D.6770 Bertner Avenue Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. William L. Winters M.D.6550 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Mohamed Shalaby M.D.290 E Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Sonia S. Jacob M.D.8520 Knight Road Houston Texas 77054