Dr. Ingrid Bowling is a speech language pathologist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Bowling specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bowling evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bowling helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ingrid Dale Bowling SLP's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77092Get Direction
Ingrid Dale Bowling SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Miss Ashlea Stuart M.A., CCC-SLP2829 TIMMONS LN APT 206 HOUSTON TX 77027
- Tiffany Denise Tucker SLP10130 GRANT RD HOUSTON TX 77070
- Mrs. Teresa Garcia Wells MA, CCC-SLP2900 WOODRIDGE DR STE 300 HOUSTON TX 77087
- Nicole Bishop M.A., CCC-SLP3511 TOWN CENTER BLVD S STE 103 SUGAR LAND TX 77479
- Ms. Adeola Shani Franks M.A. CCC-SLP680 W SAM HOUSTON PKWY S HOUSTON TX 77042
- Maria F Milton-talbot MA CCC-SLP12605 EAST FWY HOUSTON TX 77015