Dr. Patricia Turner is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Turner specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Turner can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Turner can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Patricia Gail Turner ARNP's Practice location
Lakeland, FL 33805Get Direction
Patricia Gail Turner ARNP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Harper MD4701 North Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Dr. Gregory Alan Damery MD6818 Turnberry Isle Ct Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Carlos I Gabriel M.D.Bond Clinic, P. A. Winter Haven FL 33880
- Dr. Tarek Gamal Garas MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Jennifer R Roller MD38030 Daughtery Rd Zephyrhills FL 33540
- Dr. Eugenio Quinones M.D.1312 Manatee Ave E Bradenton FL 34208