Dr. Sorokin is a professor in the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He has been a clinician-researcher since 1980 ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1974
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- MetroHealth Medical Center - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Dr. Yoram Sorokin M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
Detroit, MI 48202Get Direction
DETROIT, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Yoram Sorokin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- Ms. Lori M. Mausi M.D.8545 Common Road Warren Michigan 48093
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3980 John R St Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092